Largest Factory of Ferrorus Sulphate Heptahydrate/Monoahydrate
|FOB Price:||US $92 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||27 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|27 Tons||US $92/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Ferrorus sulphate heptahydrate
- Purity: 95%
- Appearance: Powder
- Trademark: kaiteda
- Specification: tech grade
- HS Code: 2833291000
- Certification: CIQ, ISO
- Type: Ferrous Sulfate
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Transport Package: 25kgs/500kgs/1000kgs
- Origin: China
1). Chemical Analysis:
2). Basic Informations:
|Physical and Chemical Properties||1). Molecular formular: FeSO4.H2O|
2). Molecular formular: 169.9229
3). Melting point: 64°C
4). Boiling point: 330°C at 760 mmHg
5). Solubility: 1g/1.5ml soluble in water; Insoluble in ethanol.
|Applications|| 1) Used as a feed additive iron fortifier;|
2) In agriculture, used as pesticide, to prevent and control wheat smut, apple and pear scab, fruit rot disease. Used as a nutritional supplement, such as iron strong agent, fruit and vegetable chromogenic agent.
|Precautions||Do not breathe dust. Wear suitable protective clothing. In case of insufficient ventilation, wear suitable respiratory equipment. If you feel unwell, seek medical attention and show the label when possible. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.|
|Storage||Hygroscopic. Keep container tightly closed. Keep container in a cool, well-ventilated area. Do not store above 24°C (75.2°F).|
Ferrous sulphate heptahydrate:
1). Chemical Analysis
2). Basic Informations:
|Physical and chemical properties:||1) Molecular formular: FeSO4·7H2O|
2) Molecular weight: 278.05
3) Appearance: green crystal
4) Relative density: 1.897
5) Solubility: ferrous sulphate heptahydrate is soluble in water, alomost insoluble in alcohol.
|Application and usage:||1) In animal husbandry as a feed addtive for iron fortifier.|
2) In agriculture, used as fertilizer. To prevent and control wheat smut, apple and pear scab, fruit rot disease. In horticulture, used to kill moss.
3) In industry, used as raw material for other industries.
4) Used for water treatment.
|Packing:||25/50/1000kgs net bag|
Application Of Ferrous Sulfate
Industrially,ferrous sulfate is mainly used as a precursor to other iron compounds.It is a reducing agent,for the reduction of chromate in cement.
1.It is used in Nutritional Supplement. Together with other iron compounds,ferrous sulfate is used to fortify foods and treat iron-deficiency anemia.Constipation is a frequent and uncomfortable side effect associatedwith the administration of oral supplements.Stool softeners often are bprescribed to prevent constipation.
2.It is used in Colorant Ferrous. sulfate can also be used to stain concete and some limetones and sandstones a yellowish rust color.
3.It is used in Water Treatment. Ferrous sulfate has been applied for the purification of water by flocculation and for phosphate removal in municipal and industrial sewage treatment plants to prevent eutrophication of surface water bodies.
We provide 9.5kgs / 25kgs / 40kgs / 50kgs / 50lbs PP / PE neutral bags ,also we can make packing and shipping marks as customers' request. All packings can be packed with or without pallets.