Ammonium Chloride Industry Grade 99.3%, 99.5%
|FOB Price:||US $120-150 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||22 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|22 Tons||US $120-150/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Ammonium chloride 99.5
- Purity: ≥99%
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Specification: industry grade 99.3%, 99.5%
- HS Code: 28271090
- Certification: CE, RoHS, ISO
- Type: Ammonium Chloride
- Transport Package: 25kg PP/PE Woven Bag, 22mt/20′gp
- Origin: China
NH4Cl what is ammonia chemical formula
Cas No. 12125-02-9
Product name: Ammonium Chloride
Molecular Formula: NH4Cl
Appearance: White powdered crystals
Properties: White powdered crystals, specific gravity 1.532 easily absorbs moisture, and forming a cake,
soluble in water, and the solubility varies as the temperature increases, sublimes at 340 C .
It appears little corrosivity.
Packing: 25KGS PP/PE BAG (22MT/20'FCL without pallet)
|AMMONIUM CHLORIDE % ≥|
|RESIDUE ON IGNITION %||0.4||0.18|
|HEAVY METAL(Pb) % ≤||0.0005||0.0003|
|SULPHATE % ≤||0.02||0.006|
|Fe % ≤||0.001||0.0004|
|NITROGEN CONTENT % ≤||---||26|
1. Dry cell. used as electrolyte in zinc-carbon batteries.
2. Metalwork.as a flux in preparing metals to be tin coated, galvanized or soldered.
3. Other applications. Used to work on oil wells with clay swelling problems. Other uses include in hair shampoo, in the glue that bonds plywood, and in cleaning products. In hair shampoo, it is used as a thickening agent in ammonium-based surfactant systems, such as ammonium lauryl sulfate. Ammonium chlorides used in the textile and leather industry in dyeing , tanning, textile printing and to luster cotton.
Ammonium chloride industrial grade
Ammonium chloride food grade
Ammonium chloride agraculture grade
Ammonium Chloride (N 25%)