Chemical Formaldehyde Resin MDF Board Melamine 99.8%
|FOB Price:||US $800 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Tons||US $800/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Melamine 99.8%
- Appearance: Powder
- Colour: White
- Transport Package: 25kg/500kg/1000kg PP Woven Bags
- Origin: China
- Type: Flavor & Fragrance Intermediates
- Quality: Industrial
- Trademark: scm
- Specification: 99.8% Industry
- HS Code: 29336100
Melamine is converted from the raw material urea and consists of carbon, hydrogen and nitrogen. It has become an essential raw material in the global production of synthetic resins. In the manufacture of everyday objects used in the kitchen or around the house, melamine also plays an important role, for example as one component used to make handles for pots and pans.
Providing tangible benefits in our everyday lives
Melamine is the most valuable and sophisticated product in the nitrogen chain. Normally processed as a resin, this chemical compound is prized for the numerous exceptional qualities which make it so valuable in the production of articles used in everyday life. Melamine resins deliver:
- High stability, allowing end products containing melamine to resist high temperature exposure as well as physical and chemical degradation
- High bonding potential, enabling surface applications with excellent properties like hardness as well as scratch and moisture resistance
- High nitrogen content, making melamine an ideal flame retardant material
Most of the melamine produced worldwide is used by the wood-based panel industry. It is also commonly used in the construction, automotive and furniture industries. Important applications include:
- Laminates - laminate flooring, kitchen and bathroom countertops, self-assembly furniture, exterior wall claddings
- Wood panels - plywood, particle boards, medium-density fibreboard (MDF), oriented strand board (OSB), laminated veneer lumber (LVL)
- Coatings - vehicle body panels, household appliances, food and beverage cans, metal sheeting coils
- Moulding compounds - tableware, electrical equipment, handles for pans, utensils
- Flame retardants - upholstery, mattresses, fire-door coating
- Resins for textile and paper finishing, including banknotes, wallpapers, wrinkle-free apparel
- Concrete plasticisers
Useage:Widely applied to such industries as timber processing, decorative paneling,aminoplastics ,bonding agents , fire retardants , top-grade paints&coating ,paper money reinforcing agents ,textile auxiliary agents, high-performance cement water reducers and tanning agents.
Packing: In 25kg,500kg,or 1000kg net in PP/PE bags; 20MT/20'FCL with pallets.
Storage: The product is a kind of weak alkaline and nontoxic material. It should be kept in a clean and dry place. Moisture and rain proof with careful handle during storage and transportation.