2017 The Most Competitive Industry Grade 99% Caustic Soda Flakes CAS No: 1310-73-2
|FOB Price:||US $350-450 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Tons||US $350-450/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Classification: Caustic Soda
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Ionization Capacity: Strong Alkali
- Usage: Soap-Making; Water Treatment etc
- Molecular Formula: Naoh
- Trademark: SCM
- Specification: Flake, solid, peals
- HS Code: 2815110000
- Appearance: Crystaline, Flake
- Solubleness: Soluble Alkali
- Quality: Superior Grade
- Color: Colorless
- Application: Papermaking, Soap, Textile Printing and Dyeing...
- Transport Package: PP Woven Bag, 25kg/Bag or Jumbo Bag (1 Mt/Bag)
- Origin: Shandong, China
Product Name: Caustic Soda
Molecular formula: NaOH
Molecular weight: 40.00
Properties: Colorless crystaline with the shape of flake, block, and granula.
Appearance: Flake, solid, peals
The purely solid caustic soda is white, there are bulk, granular, the quality is fragile; The purely liquid caustic soda is the colourless transparent liquid. Dissolve caustic soda in water, it will send out heat and the aqueous solution is alkaline. Corrosivity is extremely strong, have function of corroding on fibre, skin, glass, pottery, etc.
Superior grade product
Sodium hydroxide( NaOH) %
In papermaking industry, soap industry, textile printing and dyeing industry, chemicals industry, petroleum industry ect.
Flakes and Pearls: 25kg plastic bags(3layer PP & PE)
Solid: Iron drum, net WT: 200kg (Height of Drum: 90cm).