2017 Competitive Price of Sodium Thiosulfate/Sodium Thiosulphate
|FOB Price:||US $300-400 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Tons||US $300-400/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||25kg PP/PE Woven Bag, 25mt/20′gp Without Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Certification: CCIC, CIQ, SGS, RoHS, ISO
- Type: Sodium Thiosulphate
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- CAS No.: 7772-98-7
- Origin: China
- Purity: ≥99%
- Appearance: Powder
- Other Name: Sodium Hyposulfide; Hypo; Sodium Subsulfite
- Specification: industry grade 99%MIN
- HS Code: 28323000
Sodium thiosulfate (Na2S2O3), also spelled sodium thiosulphate, is an inorganic compound that is typically available as the pentahydrate, Na2S2O3·5H2O. The solid is an efflorescent (loses water readily) crystalline substance that dissolves well in water. It is also called sodium hyposulfite or "hypo".
Appearance: colorless crystalline compound.
Other Known Names: sodium hyposulfite, hyposulphite of soda
Molecular Formula: Na2S2O3.5H2O
Applications: metal treatment, water treatment
|Water-insoluble material %≤||0.01||0.03|
|Iron ( Fe) ≤||20ppm||30ppm|
|Sulfid ( Na2S) ≤||10ppm||30ppm|
|PH (200g/L solution)||6.5-9.5||6.5-9.5|
3.Physical: olorless, transparent single oblique crystals, specific gravity 1.729. It's soluble in water easily, with strong reducing property.
Molar Mass: 158.11 g/mol (anhydrous), Appearance: White Crystals, Density: 1.667 g/cm3, Melting Point: 48.3°C
4.Storage: Store it in aeration and shady place . Not put it together with strong acids, oxidants. Avoid the wrappage being perforated and prevent from water and moisture when conveyed.
5. Aplication: Dechlorination agent for bleached textiles. Bleaching agent for paper pulps. Bactericide and antiseptic in food industries. Disposal agent for waste water,etc.